This 3-Day course involves a theoretical and practical full immersion in the BDS Magnetic Guide protocols and digital workflow for full arches. Throughout the duration of the course, participants will learn about essential multidisciplinary digital planning, step-by-step exams needed for digital workflow in full arches, facially driven aesthetic and functional rehabilitation planning, diagnosis and treatment planning, surgical planning, guided surgery, CAD of provisional prostheses, and different types of printed or milled prostheses.
The BDS Magnetic Guide, developed by the GoBeyond Dental Courses Team, is a method to plan, design, and perform Facially Driven Full Arch Guided Implant Surgery and Pros by utilizing 3D printed interchangeable magnetic guides that attach to each other with strategically placed magnets.This technique and protocol offers precision and simplicity, minimizes procedure time, and provides ease of use during the surgical and prosthetic portions of the entire Full Arc Implant Surgeries.
• PATIENT RECORDS – IntraOral Scans, 3D Facial Scans, CBCT, Photography, Video
• Treatment Plan Full Arch Facially Driven cases using Smile Design concepts
• BDS Magnetic Guide Surgical and Immediate Load Protocols. A step-by-step, hands-on approach on mannequins. Flap design, bone reduction, implant placement, and immediate load using several intra and extra-oral approaches.
• 3D print/mill all guides, immediate and Finals
• Communication with Planning Center and Labs
September 28th - 30th, 2023
Enter your email for Our Digital Dentistry Newsletter & promotions.